All students need to teach the Gyrokinesis class format ONE. Students will receive feedback, corrections and additional details.
All students need to teach Gyrokinesis class format TWO, either in parts or as a full class. Students will receive feedback, corrections and additional details.
Requirements of entrance to GYROKINESIS® Level 1 Final Certificate Course:
On the first day of the course all students must present the apprentice log sheet. The apprentice log sheet needs to show prove of the following:
1. Apprentices are eligible to attend the final certificate course a minimum of six months and a maximum of one year after attending the foundation course.
2. The apprentice log sheet must show the minimum requirement of 30 “teaching client hours”.
3. The apprentice log sheet must show the successful completion of the Supervised Apprentice Review Course with the signature of the Master Trainer.
4. The apprentice log sheet must show the signature of the supervising Master Trainer on the last page of the log sheet (“final approval signature”).
5. Apprentices with an apprentice time less than 6 months are not eligible to participate in the Certificate Course.
6. If you are going to exceed your 1-year apprentice period by the time you take this final certificate course, Please email Sarah Simpson to request an apprenticeship extension: Sarah@gyrotonic.com. You will need to receive approval by email from Sarah Simpson.
If you are unsure about any of these requirements please check with your supervising Master Trainer.
Conducting specialized Gyrokinesis Mastertrainer: Anke Hauerstein
Timetable: please ask Natalie Pasquier
+ Studiofee please ask Natalie Pasquier
Course Location/ Host to contact :
Specialized Equipment Trainer
Tel : +33 (0)6 80 08 08 55
B & B: