The Gyrokinesis Method suits all different groups of age and supports personal well-being.
Classes are taught in a group or on a single base, performed on a chair, on the floor and while standing.
Juliu Horvath, the founder of the Gyrokinesis Method developed different training formats to remove body blockages, in order to move most free and unrestricted.
The effects of Gyrokinesis Training:
- Harmonizes mind, body and emotions
- Strengthens the center of the body and vitality
- Creates a stable and a free moving spine
- Removes blockages, allowing a free flow of energy
- Massages organs, activates the gland- and nervous-system
- Enhances “stress-release” and regeneration
- Prevents injuries by balancing the body posture
How do Gyrokinesis exercises look like?
The whole body activates out of it’s center into circular and spiraling movement patterns. Central are all natural movement directions of the spine. The exercises are softly connected in flow, while rhythmical breathing patterns are performed, enriching the blood with fresh oxygen.
What is a Gyrokinesis Breathing Class?
A Gyrokinesis Breathing Class is accompanied by music and contains different breathing sequences performed over a longer time.