The Gyrotonic Method is a body training method, suiting all groups of age and supporting the personal well-being.
Individual needs of the body are respected, including those of people enjoying to move, professionals like dancers and athletes, as well as people rehabilitating from injuries.
Juliu Horvath, the founder of the Gyrotonic Method , developed different Gyrotonic equipments allowing complete freedom of movement around the human body.
The effects of Gyrotonic Training:
- Balances the mind, body and emotions
- Activates the center of the body and vitality
- Trains strength, flexibility and stretching at the same time
- Removes blockages and allows a free flow of energy
- Prevents injuries by balancing the body posture, rehabilitates injuries
- Releases stress and enhances regeneration
- Mobilizes and strengthens the spine
How are the movements performed?
The whole body moves in circular and spiraling patterns out of its center.
The three-dimensional movements are connected in flow and are supported by harmonizing breathing rhythms.